Monday 28 November 2011

Ice The Cake Awards

Beauty Weddings RECEIVES NATIONAL RECOGNITION FROM ICE THE CAKE


November 2011: Beauty Weddings is celebrating receiving Highly Commended in the Best on The Day Support category at the Ice the Cake (www.icethecake.co.uk) ‘Credible and Incredible’ wedding suppliers of 2011 award ceremony.

The  ‘Glamorous Frocks and Sparkly Rocks’ awards took place on Sunday 27th November at the Bicester Hotel Golf & Spa and were hosted by Ice the Cake, a unique online wedding consultancy.  The event was a glittering affair and 33 companies came together to celebrate a range of inspiring businesses and people who work tirelessly to make many couple’s big day so special.



 “I’m absolutely delighted to have won this fantastic award. At Beauty Weddings we work really hard to ensure that we are a part of every couple’s special day. I’m passionate about what I do and this official recognition means the world to me. Thank you to everyone who voted for me and have supported me on my amazing journey. Please visit www.beautyweddings.co.uk to find out more”.

Ice the Cake founder, Sue Page, commented, “This was the first year of the ‘Credible and Incredible’ awards and I’m overwhelmed by the support we had and the success of the event. People travelled from as far as Scotland and Somerset to come together and celebrate the great work that is happening in the wedding industry”.

She added, “As well as saying congratulations to all the winners and runners up, I want to thank everyone who helped make this a success and am so pleased to announce that during the event we raised nearly £500 for Cancer Research, a charity close to the hearts of many at the event. This really was a team effort and I just can’t wait to start organising the 2012 awards”.

For more information go to www.icethecake.co.uk

Sue did an amazing job with the awards everyone looked amazing and had a fantastic time.


I want to say a very big thank you for my clients who nominated me and to everyone who cast their votes.   The standard was incredibly high and to have the hard work that we do recognised at such a high level is a real privilege.  I also want to thank Joyce Connor at Brides and Beauty for doing my make up for me on the day and for making me look beautiful, and also to Lesley Devlin from Lomond Beauty who was a fantastic travel companion and room mate over the weekend, and not forgetting Natalie fro L.O.V.E Bouquets who was the overall winner, very well deserved indeed.