Wednesday 24 August 2011

Julie Vance Photography


     

I want to introduce to you Julie Vance Photography.   Julie produces some really beautiful work, capturing the essence of the moment perfectly.   Julie has generously donated Wedding Day Photography worth £995 which is First Prize in our Free Prize Draw at Scotland's Exclusive Wedding Event at Glasgow Royal Concert Hall on the 27th and 28th August 2011. (Visit Beauty Weddings on Stand 98 to enter)


Here is an insight into Julie and some of her amazing images.




I took my first photography course at school, in Paris, in 1989.  I spent the majority of that summer shooting photographs of my friends on black and white film in one of the most beautiful cities in the world and my love of photography was born... The rest, as they say is history!


21 years on I still love photography, having the ability to capture images of little (and big) moments in time, is for me, such an amazing thing.  Weddings are by far, my favourite thing to photography; nothing beats the emotion and sense of occasion that you experience at a wedding.  I always feel very privileged when a bride and groom choose me to play such an important part in their big day, I never take my job for granted.  Every wedding for me is just as exciting as the first one was.






I would say that my photographs are stylish and romantic with a hint of vintage elegance :) 






On a personal note.  I am a 36 year old mother of 3 (1 boy and identical twin girls) I've been married to my wonderful husband Stephen for 6 years... My live pretty much revolves around my family, my photographs and Cath Kidston goodies!  Nothing more exciting than that!! :):) 







As you can see Julie isn't just a very talented photographer but a lovely person too.  You can see more of Julie's work on her website www.julievancephotography.com 







Visit her on Facebook and Twitter 
          

No comments: