Friday 29 April 2011

Stunning Stationery

Today I am delighted to be showcasing the fantastic work of Ruby at Paper Whispers.   The beautiful work that she creates is as individual as the clients she creates it for.


I asked Ruby what inspired her to start her business and she said   "I love creating beautiful wedding stationery that is truly unique. I was bitten by the design bug when planning my own wedding in 2008. I searched high and low for stylish modern stationery but I could not find any and ended up designing my own."



The first of our signature lines is actually based on my own wedding invitation. It is in a pocketfold style with a thoroughly modern twist. We incorporate photographs ranging from subtle engagement pictures to landscapes from the couple's own collection. We recently completed a beautiful black and white Parisian themed order with the Eiffel tower taking centre stage.



Our second signature invitation line is the vintage inspired collection. I love the vintage crystal beading of the 1920's and 1930's and I was keen to merge it in with stationery. Several of our cards carry delicate crystal beading carefully placed by hand. The amount of beading is easily changed as all our designs are customisable allowing the bride to control how much sparkle she would like

Our brand new line for 2011 is the Alice in Wonderland range. I am very excited about this range as it is full of lovely little miniatures. We have mini place cards (about the size of a 50 coin) and beautiful little tea time tags perfect for vintage tea parties.



We have also introduced the love jar guestbook which is a delicate glass jar that can be filled with handwritten love notes by guests at the wedding.


If you would like to see more of the wonderful designs that Ruby creates visit her website Paper Whispers or email her at customer.services@paperwhispers.com 

No comments: