Friday 13 May 2011

Capturing the Day!

One thing I find astonishing is that booking a photographer for many couples is way down the priority list and is often one of the last things that they organise.  This is such a vital part of your wedding day and the one thing that will capture the essence of your special day, and for you to look back on in years to come.   


I have been speaking to Alan Watson from Alan Watson Photography and have the priviledge of showcasing some of his work.
Alan is originally from Ayrshire and is now based just outside Edinburgh but he covers the whole of Scotland and Northern England. He has been commissioned to attend many weddings including that of a member of the Scottish Parliament and a Player from the Scottish Rugby Team.

At Alan Watson Photography, their sole intention is one of capturing your special day in a style and manner that will provide a lasting memory. Your wedding is unique and so are you. Alan will provide you with a totally bespoke record of your special day; it should be fun, natural and glamorous. You will have chosen the best location and you want to remember it the way it was! That’s his job to do that for you.



Alan said I love my job and love dealing with people. My style is relaxed and informal, I have attended many weddings and I know how stressful they can be. Do you want your photographer shouting orders at you and your guests? I’m guessing not, you want to enjoy your day, with your family and friends around you, you’ve worked hard enough for it!




I consider my job, as well as taking excellent photographs is to be of assistance to you throughout my time with you. I will be there to work with you and take the photographs you want. You want a record of the day and before I leave you, I will hand you three copies of all the full sized files on DVD. Also, the “copyright” © of these photographs will then pass to you both, no need to contact me to ask permission (or pay extra) to use these images, unlike some other photographers. All I ask is that you allow me to use three or four of your images for my own marketing purposes.

If it sounds easy – well it is, I know the stress that Brides go through and I have deliberately made it as easy as possible, so you can just tick off another little box and not have to worry about it – you will be in very safe hands, remember Alan Watson Photography for all your photographic needs.

So remember don't leave it too late to book your photographer, it's such an important part of your day and make sure give yourself enough time to book the right professional for the job.

To contact Alan visit his website Alan Watson Photography on Twitter and on Facebook







No comments: